For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

We Have Our Gift From God!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have Lainee. Lainee and her mommy are off to sleep. It has been along but wonderful day. I will post the video and pics tomorrow, but i just wanted to let everyone know she is ours officially. She has always been ours but now its official. I will tell you this much she is a firecracker, on the bus rides today as the other babies sat calmly and quietly little Bart Simpson was climbing, singing, and jumping around. Well its bed time for me to, but I would like to say thank you to all my family and friends for your support and prayers through this long journey. Lastly I would like to praise God for his goodness to Danielle and I for giving us the second greatest gift He has ever given us and that is our Princess! The first greatest gift was Jesus! Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you! Your dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading and following your blog.....this morning I had tears of excitement for you all as I read this post. The wait is finally over and we know that God's timing is always perfect! What an awesome God we serve! We will continue to pray for you all and for your safe return home! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving as we ALL have so much to be thankful for and we are all truely blessed! Love ya'll, Shannon, Jamie, Payton & Riley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lainee, I can't wait to see you and hold you. Thank you for calling Gwanny. I couldn't hear much but what I heard was precious to my ears. Be a good girl for Mommy and Daddy and hurry home so I can hug you. Your Anxious Gwanny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, happy day! Congratulations and can't wait to see how things go during your time in China.

    ReplyDelete