For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 5- Visit to Teng Wang Ge





Today we toured what we call a performing arts center. The Emperor of this time was not a fan of war so instead he encouraged his people to be interested in performing arts. The building is amazing in the fact of the outstanding details in the construction and finish work. This building has been standing for thousands of years, which in itself is amazing. Well, I am not a performing arts lover, as Danielle can testify I once fell asleep during a live performance of the Lion King and snored very loudly, but this was very interesting. There was a short performance and when I get to a better Internet connection I will download it for your viewing pleasure. Lainee is doing great and seemed to have a good time. Mommy and Daddy are little tired but it's worth it. Tomorrow we go to a park and we will post more pictures then!
This is our wonderful guide Michael. He is taking a break while we tour the garden.
Lainee trying to perform an escape attempt.
Much Love,
Ryan, Danielle, & Lainee, too.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a terrific place to visit. Great pictures.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete