For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl


One year ago today our beautiful Lainee came into this world. Although we did not know her at that time, the Lord knew she was meant for us. We so hoped we would be there today to celebrate with her, but we do not depart until the 18th. She is ever on our minds and in our hearts, and very soon she will be in our arms.





Dearest Lainee,


Happy Birthday baby girl. We may not have been able to be with you on your first birthday, but we promise to love and care for you and celebrate many more with you. You are forever on our mind and etched within our heart. We can not wait to see you and bring you home.


Love,


Daddy and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment