For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day Two- Arrive in Nanchang

Sunday, November 21:

After a short flight, we arrived in Nanchang late morning. We checked into a very nice hotel called Jin Feng Hotel. And the bed is actually softer than plywood, unlike the last one. The hotel seems very nice as you will see in the pictures.




Equipped with a big screen, right up Ryan's alley.
Of course did I mention we only two channels are in English.

No squatty potties in this bathroom, thank goodness!!

They have it all ready for the arrival of Lainee. Definitely not like the cribs back home, though. We spent the rest of the day unpacking and getting things organized. We laid out all her things and packed our diaper bag for tomorrow's trip to meet Lainee.



So do you think we brought enough stuff?


As I sit typing this post we are exactly 12hrs away from meeting our precious baby girl. I can't even begin to describe the emotions I am feeling. I am in awe that our time is finally here and God is about to deliver to us one of the most precious gifts one could ever receive. I doubt there is much sleep to be gotten tonight.
We will turn in shortly and TRY to get some rest, then up early for breakfast buffet, and then our group meets in the lobby to head out at 10:30AM. We promise to post pictures tomorrow as soon as possible. I know you are all so anxious too.
Tomorrow is our "Gotcha Day" and I'm gonna be a mom:)
Much Love,
Danielle & Ryan




5 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific room. I'm sure you're on pins and needles. Have a great night,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check your blog every day,we are excited for you! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This time is so amazing, there is nothing more special than this child from God and that He has intrusted you to raise her as your daughter for Him. And you get to meet her finally! Are you a basket case yet? I should have been medicated (LOL)!I am so excited for you guys!!!! Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lainee is adorable! I just wanted to pop in from the RQ site and say congratulations and best wishes for a smooth meeting tomorrow. We stayed at the Jin Feng hotel last summer and the rooms still look exactly the same, we met our daughter for the first time in one of those rooms =). We thought it was a very nice hotel.
    So it's now 8:36 am there, just a couple of hours to go =)!!

    ReplyDelete