For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Random pics of Lainee

It is very late and I am very tired today, so I will blog about day 5 tomorrow. In the mean time I will post some random Lainee pics for your viewing pleasure. We all know that's the real reason you come here anyways!!! lol
















Much Love,
Danielle, Ryan, & Lainee, too.








































3 comments:

  1. Love the photos. She looks very proud of that backpack-I bought one for our son in China and it was a prized possession. Looks like she has a fully belly again, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how tired you are. It is so hard to send photos and keep up with you blog, but you will be glad that you did. Thanks so much for posting the pics. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys!! So glad to see everything is going good. She is precious....Happy Thanksgiving you 3!! Love ya and see you soon. Kristy J

    ReplyDelete