For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Technical Difficulties

In case you were wondering why I am behind on the blog, we seem to be experiencing technical difficulties at the new hotel. I can not get pictures to upload and we keep loosing our VPN connection. I will keep trying, but we may not be able to catch up till we get to Hong Kong. Rest assured we are doing fine though. Lainee is great and with every day more of her personality is surfacing. One would almost think the officials in China had a crystal ball when they selected our child. Her mannerisms and things she does, her likes and dislikes compliment us both so well. I do not think we could have a more perfect match than her.

I'll try to keep you posted as best I can.

Much Love,

Danielle, Ryan, & Lainee, too

1 comment:

  1. I do think that they do an amazing job of matching children in China. We have a son who is just short of 6'2", a son in-law the same height, and my husband is about 5'10". I am just over 4'11", our first daughter is just under 5'2", and our second daughter is just over 4'10". So what do we get? A boy-rounds out the children with two of each gender. A happy, friendly child-I have 10 brothers and sisters; this couldn't be better. An active son-not hyper, just active and eager to do things with a half-grown and grown family that tends to be on the go. And he is tall! Originally when we used growth charts to look at the path he is on, it looked like he would be just under 6'2". He may actually be taller, but he fits in just perfect with the male line-up at our house!

    ReplyDelete