For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 7- Getting ready to go to Guangzhou and Lainee's first flight

Today was pretty much a free day. It was our last day in Nanchang till our evening flight to Guangzhou. After breakfast we went back to our room to hang out. We played, napped, snacked, packed, and then Ryan gave Lainee a lesson on sports. I think we pretty much have them all covered;
she has her Rays shirt, Bucs hoody, and Noles dress(this one she can't wear till game day). Daddy and his rules. lol
Go Rays!!!

"I got it dad, baseball in spring, football in fall,
you don't have to tell me again."
After breakfast nap


Lainee says I'm all packed, let's roll

Lainee wanted to know if her and baby could upgrade to first class

She is definitely an observer, has to always be watching everything going on
At the Nanchang Airport waiting to board our plane

All set to take off

Shortly after take off Lainee fell asleep and remained asleep the entire flight.
Somehow I do not think we will get that lucky on the 13hour flight home.
We arrived at our hotel around 11pm, just in time to check in and turn in.


Much Love,

Danielle, Ryan, & Lainee, too

2 comments:

  1. You sure got lucky! But then you said she sleeps when she's tired, right? (Love the nap picture, by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little teeth look so precious! Don't forget to shop for the squeaky shoes. Blessings

    ReplyDelete