For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Lord is so good~ Today brings yet another answer to prayer

Today we received word from our agency that our Consulate Appointment was scheduled and confirmed for November 30th. What does that mean? It's HUGE; it means we were able to book our flights today!!!!!! We are China bound. Our dates of travel are 11/18 to 12/3. We leave in exactly 12 days, 6 hours, and 40 mins. Oh my goodness!!! We have so much to do and I can't seem to concentrate on anything. Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare to embark on the journey of our lifetime.

Sending much love and kisses to our Lainee bug
XOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. You're right-this is HUGE! Congratulations, and good luck getting any sleep between now and then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE! we are waiting our srticle 5 and then on to our TA. question...how long did it take? they told us 6-9 more weeks. our daughter is in the same province. cool!

    ReplyDelete