For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

We are in China!!!

I am very happy to report that we have arrived in Beijing today, Friday November 19 at 2:20PM China time. We are 13 hours ahead of EST, so you all were snuggled in your beds. Thankfully both our flights were very smooth and uneventful, as neither Ryan nor myself are found of flying. The flight from Newark to Beijing was very long (13hrs)and due to nerves I think I slept about 2hrs total, so that makes a total of 3 1/3hrs sleep for me in the past 60 something hours. Needless to say we are exhausted, so forgive us if this post is short and sweet. We are now settled into our room and plan to forgo dinner to get so much needed shuteye.

We will be up early to meet our group for some touring of the city. I will post pics tomorrow of some of the sights we will see and share more about our travels.

PS- Ryan is already asleep and rattling the walls:) Now why didn't I pack those earplugs?!!!

Much Love,

Danielle & Ryan

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a safe trip! Another snorer, isn't it awful?! Stay rested. I am looking forward to seeing her pictures. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on an uneventful trip-this is very exciting! Thank you for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete