For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our bags are packed and we're ready to go- Cause we're leaving on a jet plane!!!

So our bags are all packed and we are officially ready to go. We board our plane in just about 32hrs. Our travels will take us from Tampa to Newark to Beijing in a 20hr trek across several Continents and many time zones. Actually we will depart on Thursday November 18th and arrive Friday November 19th, as they are 13hrs ahead of us. Once we arrive in Beijing we will still have several days till we meet our sweet Lainee. While in Beijing we will visit The Great Wall of China and the Forbidden City. Then it will be on to our daughter's province, Jiangxi.


PS- Shelby is less than thrilled that we are leaving; see her pouting in the pic above.

We will post more later, so stay tuned.


2 comments: