For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

A Birthday and A Photo Shoot

As promised in my last post, I will share some highlights from the last several weeks since returning home. Of course, every moment we share as our new family of three is a cherished moment, but I will pick just a few so we can bring you all up to speed.

Lainee turned one on November 15. We had so hoped to be with her on her birthday, but we were not scheduled to travel to China until November 18th. We decided to have a First Birthday Celebration with family once we returned home. We had cake and ice cream and lots of presents.  



No birthday is complete without Tigger and Pooh




A cake just for Lainee



She enjoyed her cake very much and we enjoyed watching her eat it even more. Needless to say she went straight from the table to the tub to defrost her little face and hands.


So what does every new parent do for Christmas? You guessed it, a Christmas Photo Card of their precious new little gift. Here are some shots from the photo shoot. I think we took about a hundred or more. Who knew that getting the perfect pose would be so hard?!!! They were all so cute, but we did manage to narrow it down to one.







Love that smile

Christmas this year was extra special for us. We received one of the greatest gifts you could ask for, just in time to celebrate. We thank the Lord for our beautiful child and the blessings He has bestowed upon us.

1 comment:

  1. She must think all you do is party at your house! Love the pictures.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete