For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More Lainee pics

Here are some more Lainee pics for your enjoyment. As you can tell by our posts, we were unable to finish while in China. We ran into some internet issues the last leg of our trip. We wanted to do a day-by-day but instead I am finishing up our trip posts from home. I will bring them up to date over the next few days. I just love this pic




Daddy's little girl


We are now home and I promise to update soon.
Much Love,
Danielle, Ryan, & Lainee, too

3 comments:

  1. I just love the boneless way that babies sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a safe trip home. she is just precious. I love the one of her sleeping on daddies shoulder. Hope you keep posting pictures. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! She is just so precious...

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete