For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me
my petition which I asked of him:

I Samuel 1:27


INTRODUCING OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Am So Overwhelmed- Baby Shower Part I

I can not even begin to put into words what I am feeling right now. Today we were given a baby shower, for our daughter Lainee, by my wonderful mother and beautiful niece. The outpouring of love and support we received, as over 60 of our family members and friends gathered together to share in this joyous occasion, was just overwhelming. I am so moved that the Lord has placed these dear people in our lives, and even more so that these same people will be in Lainee's life.

I will post more on this subject tomorrow with lots of pictures, after I gather my thought and get my emotions under control. I just wanted to write a little something about it tonight while it was fresh in my mind. Thank you will not even do it justice, but it is all I can come up with right now; so Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

Love,

Danielle

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful. I had a shower for my 3rd child (there was one planned for the first, but he came early so it never happened). I don't think it matters how many you have; they're always a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete